Monday, September 27, 2010

Wee Hours Weirdness

I'm up in the wee hours and the interwebs are entertaining me as always. Here are a couple of oddments.

Wait. I just discovered something! I can do jump breaks on Blogger now. I shan't experiment now, but I shall, chickabiddees. I shall!

Ahem. Anyhoo . . .

The Hello Kitty house in Taipei. Lordy.

Someone is trying to rent a Rubbermaid-esque 8x10 outbuilding as a studio. Apparently someone lived in it over the summer too. I'm disappointed in the comments. Usually Gawkerites are pithier.

Mother-in law jokes are no longer allowed in the London borough of Barnet.

CIWEM Environmental Photographer of the Year 2010 award winners. And hon, these are fantastic!

Hilarious costumes for Lady Gaga. The linkage at the bottom is pretty funny too.

And finally, Mighty Beanz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type, baby! Type!